Sunday 17 June 2007

Long time no see......

I still don't have a digital camera so posts are few. If I can't show you what I am doing I can't post! That's how I see it anyway. I am excited. I have a friend coming over from New Zealand in 2 weeks time. Last time she was here was when I got married, over 13 years ago. I went to NZ last year for the first time. I had a great time even though we were snowed in for a few days. I wouldn't have had it any other way. I am so looking foraward to Donna coming to stay. I will be able to show her my part of the country - the best of Barossa, Clare, Adelaide, Victor Harbour and surrounds. I aslo turn 40.
I attended a great workshop last weekend with Gina Burgess - Lead lighting. I had a great day and came home to finish my piece. Alas I didn't have enough bias which is now out of stock with the supplier. Bugger. I have however gone to the library and used the books available to source more patterns. Just love it. Just awaiting the bias tape. I will post a photo when I have one. Until then, smile and live.......

1 comment:

Nicole & Phil said...

Hi,
hope you get a camera soon, I can't wait to see some of the things you have been working on!
right...back to my quilting, so I can add something soon (I have 3 on the go at the same time :)